The team at Oui The Label takes pride in producing clothing of a high standard. All of our garments undergo a thorough quality control process to ensure an immaculate finish. In the unlikely circumstance of a manufacturing fault, items can be returned for a replacement or repair.
For hygiene purposes, we are unable to offer returns or exchanges on bodysuits and lingerie. We are also unable to offer returns or exchanges on all items where a specific length has been requested as these pieces have undergone an individual pattern making process.
Other than the above, your Oui the label purchase is valid for exchange or a non-refundable store credit, subject to adherence to these terms:
- Contact must be made within 7 days of receiving your garment.
- RA (return authorization) to be approved via email and RA number allocated.
- Once confirmed, we must receive your garment within 7 days of RA confirmation if located in Australia or 14 days if located overseas.
- Garments must be returned in original condition (unworn, unaltered, unwashed, and still have the original tags attached) and in the original packaging.
- Garments returned to be accompanied with proof of purchase.
- Garments have not been exchanged or refunded previously.
Please write the RA number on the outside of your post parcel to help us process your return as quickly as possible and address the parcel to:
OUI THE LABEL
PO BOX 5084
South Melbourne, VIC 3205
We recommend you use an insured and trackable shipping service. Oui The Label is not responsible for damage or loss by couriers, postal services or shipping services. The cost of return shipping is to be paid by the customer unless in the unlikely circumstance of a manufacturing fault.
You will receive a confirmation email once your package has been received. Please allow up to 14 days for exchange.
If you have further questions or need additional help please contact email@example.com